Reg A+ allows companies to raise up to $75 million per year from the general public in a more streamlined process than what is required for publicly reporting companies.
Having onboarded over 260 Reg A+ clients since 2019, Dalmore has become the go to Broker-Dealer for Reg A+ issuers looking for experience, insight and added value.
Dalmore is among the most active Broker-Dealers for Reg A+ offerings, having onboarded more than 260 such offerings since 2019. Dalmore offers comprehensive Reg A+ services for issuers seeking to complete an offering as seamlessly as possible, allowing them to host offerings on their own websites to be the sole beneficiary of their promotional efforts, marketing and network-generated investors.
As a leading Broker-Dealer in the Reg A+ space, Dalmore helps facilitate participation in the rapidly expanding secondary marketplace for private securities offerings—helping provide shareholders a path to liquidity.
Dalmore has already shepherded several pioneering Reg A+ Series “fractionalized ownership” issuers to market – including Rally, Collectable, Otis Wealth, MyRacehorse, Arrived Homes, Mythic Markets, Ark7, Vint, Commonwealth, Rares, Landa, Rhove and many others.
Dalmore has shepherded the first wave of US and Canadian Reg A+ legal cannabis issuers including some of the most successful cannabis Reg A+ offerings in history.
All Reg A+ Services
Dalmore offers flexible fee arrangements for Reg A+ activity, ranging from national plans to more focused regional or state specific activities.
Ready to get started?
What The Reg A+ Industry Is Saying
Please Note: The testimonials provided below, which are unpaid, reflect the opinions of the people quoted, and may not be representative of the experience of other customers, nor are they a guarantee of future performance or success.
The Reg A+ Timeline
A brief overview of how Reg A+ began, and its continuing evolution. Dalmore is at the center of it all, and is constantly refining and updating our issuer-focused service offerings to meet the demands of this revolutionary marketplace.
Regulation A was adopted by the Commission under Section 3(b) of the Securities Act in 1936 as an exemption from registration for small issues. The annual offering limit permitted under this exemption had been raised several times and was changed to $5 million by 1992.
Nevertheless, the exemption has been used infrequently over the past two decades.
The Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act (the “JOBS Act”) of 2012 amended Section 3(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, directing the Commission to adopt rules exempting from the registration requirements of the Securities Act offerings of up to $50 million per year.
The Regulation A amendments (“Regulation A+”) were proposed by the Commission on December 18, 2013 and adopted on March 25, 2015. The amendments became effective on June 19, 2015.
The Increase To $50M
- The SEC adopted final rules implementing section 401 of the Jobs Act by expanding Reg A+ in to two tiers – Tier 1 up to 20m and Tier two up to 50M in a 12 month period
- We saw the rise of marketplace platforms like StartEngine and Republic
A Year Of Growth
$175M raised through Reg A+2016
Double The Capital
$360M raised through Reg A+2017
More Than Half A Billion Dollars Raised
- Over $600M raised through Reg A
- SEC further amends issuer eligibility and related provisions
The Billion Dollar Mark
- Approximately $1B raised through Reg A+
- Dalmore becomes active in Reg A+ issuance
Powering Through The Pandemic
Approx. $1.5 billion raised through Reg A+2020
The Rise of Fractional Issuers
- SEC increases Reg A+ limits from $50M to $75M per year
- Dalmore Group reaches 175+ Reg A+ clients
- Expansion of more sophisticated issuers
- Private fractional share issuers are emerging rapidly, offering bite-sized shares in prized and sought after assets historically only available to the super rich
Growth and Diversification
- Dalmore's current $2B+ in Reg A+ deals will add an additional $3B+ in the coming months
- Dalmore will build upon its 20 fractional share platform issuer clients
- Rise in secondary trading market activity
- Growth in NFT and STO offerings in the Reg A+ space is expected